Shiatsu Wageningen, Alma Timmer does not bear any responsibility for possible elaborations, during sessions, consultations, courses etc. The consultations/sessions/courses take place with a professional expertise and from a holistic approach (body, soul and mind). Advice given in consultations serves to raise awareness, on the way to wholeness.
The choice to follow this advice lies with the client. The client remains responsible for himself and his/her lifestyle.
Disclaimer and conditions
1. Shiatsu Wageningen is the publisher of this website. This disclaimer applies to every web page of this site. By using one or more web pages you agree with this disclaimer.
2. Shiatsu Wageningen makes every effort to regularly update the content of the website. Nevertheless, it is possible that the content is not entirely correct or incomplete. No rights can be derived.
3. Shiatsu Wageningen may change the content at any time; it is not responsible for the consequences of change or termination.
4. Shiatsu Wageningen is not responsible for the content of third-party files (left) linked to the web page.
5. the use of the webpage respectively website without our permission can infringe intellectual property rights. You are responsible for everything you send from the website.
6. Shiatsu Wageningen accepts no liability for errors and/or delays in providing information.
7. Shiatsu Wageningen strives to answer e-mail messages within two days. It is not liable for the non-receipt or delay of e-mails, caused by technical malfunctions of third parties and/or incorrect addressing of the e-mail address.
8. Shiatsu Wageningen, Alma Timmer does not take any responsibility for any elaborations after advice, participation or consequences before, during or after the workshop, or a consultation.
9. Appointments for consultations or other services must be canceled 48 hours in advance, otherwise costs will be charged.
10. Information to third parties is only provided with the consent of the person himself.